President's Blog: Graduation Days
"There are thousands of unwritten stories on the faces of Pace graduates, and each graduate will have a story that is unique and worth retelling," says President Friedman in his latest blog on graduation.
"In May, we had our usual four Pace University Commencement ceremonies. You probably think the Provost and I get tired of shaking hands with all those newly-minted Pace alumni, but we don’t. There is nothing like the sights and sounds of Commencement exercises."
In his latest post, President Stephen J. Friedman talks about Commencement: our driven graduates, inspiring honorary degree recipients, and more.
You can read the full post and more by visiting http://pacepresident.blogs.pace.edu. Bookmark the blog or subscribe to it to keep up with what’s on President Friedman’s mind and what’s going on around the University. If you have feedback, make sure to leave a comment.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
For the third year in a row, Pace’s Economics team placed first in the District and advanced to Nationals at the 2014 College Fed Challenge in Washington, D.C.
Dream Team Does It Again
"Climate change is a hot mess." On November 20, undergraduate students are invited to join Pace Law School faculty and students for an interactive forum on the legal tools to manage climate change.
The Planet Needs You (WP)
Love what you do. Listen to your voice, but listen to the advice of others, and leap. On November 20, ALPFA presents the 3 L's of leadership in NYC.
Love, Listen, and Leap (NYC)