Pace President Stephen J. Friedman discusses the realities of internships and the warmth of reunions this week on his blog.
“Many students have benefited from internship programs in the past. Yet recent court cases and reaction to these cases may mean future students may find it difficult to combine their classroom educations with real-world professional experiences,” writes Pace President Stephen J. Friedman in one of his latest blog posts.
President Friedman also discusses two reunions he recently attended and the unique human connections that these events reveal. “It was astonishing how quickly old bonds and shared experiences re-established themselves. It was an incredibly warm experience,” he writes.
You can read the full post and more by visiting http://pacepresident.blogs.pace.edu. Bookmark the blog or subscribe to it to keep up with what’s on President Friedman’s mind and what’s going on around the University. If you have feedback, make sure to leave a comment.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
What better way to celebrate the summer than with some BBQ, dancing, games, and prizes in the park? Join Global Pathways on August 12 in NYC.
A Big Apple BBQ (NYC)
"There are thousands of unwritten stories on the faces of Pace graduates, and each graduate will have a story that is unique and worth retelling," says President Friedman in his latest blog on graduation.
President's Blog: Graduation Days
You have the right to get really really excited. Inside the Actors Studio is proud to welcome a very special guest on Sunday, June 1: Law and Order: SVU's Mariska Hargitay.