Pride in Pleasantville (PLV)
Celebrate the accomplishments of some stellar Setters at the annual Pace Pride Awards Ceremony on May 2 in PLV.
Nominations are closed and the results are in. On May 2 at 4:30 p.m. in the Willcox Gym, the Pace Pride Awards Ceremony will recognize the Setters who have gone above and beyond at Pace during the 2013-2014 academic year.
Student leaders and organizations, as well as faculty and staff, will be honored in categories such as Academic Achievement, Outstanding Adviser of the Year, Trustees’ Award, Community Service Award, Organization of the Year, and more.
And if the accomplishments of your peers aren’t enough to make you stand up and cheer, the free appetizers and beverages will. To view a complete list of awards presented at the annual Pace Pride Awards Ceremony, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We the people of Pace University will celebrate Constitution Day with pocket Constitutions, patriotic cupcakes, a discussion, and more on Wednesday, September 17.
Freedom is Sweet
Do a little dance, show a little love for the Setters, and get down to the Dance Team Pre-Audition Workshop and Tryout.
Think You Can Dance? (PLV)
Synchronized pranks and the San Gennaro festival; museums and musicals; Welcome Week in NYC has got it all.
Welcome Week Rounds the Corner (NYC)