Pride in Pleasantville (PLV)
Celebrate the accomplishments of some stellar Setters at the annual Pace Pride Awards Ceremony on May 2 in PLV.
Nominations are closed and the results are in. On May 2 at 4:30 p.m. in the Willcox Gym, the Pace Pride Awards Ceremony will recognize the Setters who have gone above and beyond at Pace during the 2013-2014 academic year.
Student leaders and organizations, as well as faculty and staff, will be honored in categories such as Academic Achievement, Outstanding Adviser of the Year, Trustees’ Award, Community Service Award, Organization of the Year, and more.
And if the accomplishments of your peers aren’t enough to make you stand up and cheer, the free appetizers and beverages will. To view a complete list of awards presented at the annual Pace Pride Awards Ceremony, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter