Putting the Fun in Funding (WP)
Thinking about a career in the nonprofit sector? We think you’ll profit from a nonprofit forum hosted by the Wilson Center and Hitachi on April 30.
On Wednesday, April 30, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the second floor of the Graduate Center in White Plains, Pace University’s Helene and Grant Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship and Hitachi America Ltd. are bringing you the 5th Annual Pace-Hitachi Nonprofit Forum, a free full-morning education program for nonprofit professionals and people interested in the field.
This year’s forum, "Sources of Funding: The Changing Landscape," will focus on identifying and describing the spectrum of funding today for mission-driven organizations and impact-oriented investments.
- 9:00 a.m.: Registration and Breakfast
- 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Panel Discussion
Rodney Christopher, Senior Fellow, F.B. Heron Foundation
Carol Kalé, Manager, CSR, Hitachi America, Ltd.
Emily Richard, Operations Manager, Susty Party
Ric Swierat, Executive Director, The Arc Westchester
Professor Betsy Bush, Pace University (Moderator)
Registration and breakfast will begin at 9:00 a.m., with the panel discussion following up from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
To register, click here.
The Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship promotes social change through entrepreneurship—by serving students and nonprofit organizations with education, research, communication, and advisory service. To learn more, visit http://www.pace.edu/wilsoncenter/.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
"There are thousands of unwritten stories on the faces of Pace graduates, and each graduate will have a story that is unique and worth retelling," says President Friedman in his latest blog on graduation.
President's Blog: Graduation Days
You have the right to get really really excited. Inside the Actors Studio is proud to welcome a very special guest on Sunday, June 1: Law and Order: SVU's Mariska Hargitay.
For graduating student Denika Desert, four years of Pace was filled with opportunity: clubs, Greek life, study abroad, and more...all leading to her next step: graduate school.
Senior Testimonial: Denika Desert