On Friday, May 9, students present their research at the Seventh Annual Department of Biology and Health Sciences Poster Session in NYC.
From researching parasitology alongside Cyrus Bacchi, PhD, in the Haskins Laboratories, to breast cancer research with Nancy Krucher, PhD, to tuberculosis with Marcy Kelly, PhD, Pace students are given the opportunity to engage in research alongside published faculty members.
On Friday, May 9, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., students and faculty will formally present their research at the Seventh Annual Department of Biology and Health Sciences Poster Session in the Aniello Bianco Room (MPR) on the NYC Campus. The event showcases student-research with faculty either in their research lab or as part of the NSF-TUES funded second year major biology core laboratory course. The schedule for the event is as follows:
- Poster Session 1: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Lunch and seminar by PhD candidate Merisa Nisic (Pace Class of 2011): 12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Poster Session 2: 1:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Tri-Beta National Biology Honor Society Installation, Senior Awards, Best Poster Awards: 2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace alumnus and CBS Corporation COO Joseph Ianniello ’90 discusses his experience rising to the C-suite at a Fortune 500 company on November 12 in PLV.
CBS COO in PLV
The Entrepreneurship Lab wants to help you build your dream life, not someone else’s. Check out two upcoming events featuring successful entrepreneurs.
Mind Your Bizness (NYC)
Holy early Halloween, Batman! Former DC Comics President Paul Levitz will give his first lecture as the David Pecker Distinguished Visiting Professor of Publishing on October 30.
Superhero Speaker (NYC)