On Friday, May 9, students present their research at the Seventh Annual Department of Biology and Health Sciences Poster Session in NYC.
From researching parasitology alongside Cyrus Bacchi, PhD, in the Haskins Laboratories, to breast cancer research with Nancy Krucher, PhD, to tuberculosis with Marcy Kelly, PhD, Pace students are given the opportunity to engage in research alongside published faculty members.
On Friday, May 9, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., students and faculty will formally present their research at the Seventh Annual Department of Biology and Health Sciences Poster Session in the Aniello Bianco Room (MPR) on the NYC Campus. The event showcases student-research with faculty either in their research lab or as part of the NSF-TUES funded second year major biology core laboratory course. The schedule for the event is as follows:
- Poster Session 1: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Lunch and seminar by PhD candidate Merisa Nisic (Pace Class of 2011): 12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Poster Session 2: 1:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Tri-Beta National Biology Honor Society Installation, Senior Awards, Best Poster Awards: 2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Law is offering a free two-night LSAT boot camp on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 and Thursday, January 18, 2018 on the Law School Campus. Register today!
LSAT Boot Camp
So you met someone on move-in day. Now what? From knowing everyone in your hometown to not knowing anyone at all, making new friends as a freshman in college can be tough.
First Year, First Friend
Giving is the reason for the season! Join the NYC Campus in donating toys (and other items) to benefit several local charities this December. It’ll be sure to warm your heart!
Spreading Joy With Toys