On Friday, May 9, students present their research at the Seventh Annual Department of Biology and Health Sciences Poster Session in NYC.
From researching parasitology alongside Cyrus Bacchi, PhD, in the Haskins Laboratories, to breast cancer research with Nancy Krucher, PhD, to tuberculosis with Marcy Kelly, PhD, Pace students are given the opportunity to engage in research alongside published faculty members.
On Friday, May 9, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., students and faculty will formally present their research at the Seventh Annual Department of Biology and Health Sciences Poster Session in the Aniello Bianco Room (MPR) on the NYC Campus. The event showcases student-research with faculty either in their research lab or as part of the NSF-TUES funded second year major biology core laboratory course. The schedule for the event is as follows:
- Poster Session 1: 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Lunch and seminar by PhD candidate Merisa Nisic (Pace Class of 2011): 12:00 p.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Poster Session 2: 1:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Tri-Beta National Biology Honor Society Installation, Senior Awards, Best Poster Awards: 2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Every two minutes, someone in the US is sexually assaulted. Join the Pace Community in raising awareness during Sexual Assault Awareness Week, a series of events including screenings of The Hunting Ground, Take Back the Night, self-defense workshops, and more.
Take a Stand
Model UN PLV soars at the 2015 National Model UN Conference. Biochem and chem students dropped some science on Denver. Dyson and Lubin students get to business at the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank conference. Two students get Watson fellowships. The moot team makes their point in Vienna.
Success Starts Here
Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick? Not so fast. Pace’s Forensic Science Student Organization has some different clues for you as they host a special murder mystery dinner on April 24 in NYC.
It's a (Murder) Mystery (NYC)