September 2016: School Snippets
The new Dyson Digital Digest brings us Stonewall's invisible leaders and film versus reality and Seidenberg shares stories on successful students and cybersecurity programs for high school teachers.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Stonewall's Invisible Leaders
- >> A Short Story of Pain and Loss
- >> Film vs. Reality: Souvenirs, Memory, and Trauma Explored
- >> Students Dhruv Gandhi and Tejas Chavan to Enter UX World Championship
- >> Cybersecurity Programs for High School Teachers and Students
- >> Seidenberg Professors Organize IEEE CSCloud/SSC 2016 in Beijing, China
Take your daughter or son to work, plan for retirement, and stay up to date with the latest from Human Resources.
April 2017: HR Updates
Vanessa J. Herman, assistant vice president of Government and Community Relations, supports women through her mentoring roles at Pace and in her local community as a board member of Dress For Success Brookhaven.
Staff by Day, Fundraiser by Night
A little birdie told us that Pace faculty and staff were sharing some awesome content on Twitter...
As Seen On: April 2017