September 2016: School Snippets
The new Dyson Digital Digest brings us Stonewall's invisible leaders and film versus reality and Seidenberg shares stories on successful students and cybersecurity programs for high school teachers.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Stonewall's Invisible Leaders
- >> A Short Story of Pain and Loss
- >> Film vs. Reality: Souvenirs, Memory, and Trauma Explored
- >> Students Dhruv Gandhi and Tejas Chavan to Enter UX World Championship
- >> Cybersecurity Programs for High School Teachers and Students
- >> Seidenberg Professors Organize IEEE CSCloud/SSC 2016 in Beijing, China
Our Federal Reserve Challenge team has been dominating the competition—and the rest of the country is taking notice!
A National Powerhouse
The holiday season is in full swing, but Pace faculty are still hard at work researching and weighing in on a number of important issues. Grab a coffee and settle in, because this month’s Fit to Print is chock-full of insights.
Fit to Print: December 2017
Pace University’s 2017 #GivingTuesday was an enormous success and we are truly grateful for everyone who participated to make it possible.