September 2016: School Snippets
The new Dyson Digital Digest brings us Stonewall's invisible leaders and film versus reality and Seidenberg shares stories on successful students and cybersecurity programs for high school teachers.
Dyson Digital Digest
- >> Stonewall's Invisible Leaders
- >> A Short Story of Pain and Loss
- >> Film vs. Reality: Souvenirs, Memory, and Trauma Explored
- >> Students Dhruv Gandhi and Tejas Chavan to Enter UX World Championship
- >> Cybersecurity Programs for High School Teachers and Students
- >> Seidenberg Professors Organize IEEE CSCloud/SSC 2016 in Beijing, China
Hot off the presses, it’s another round of faculty media mentions! This month, they’re tackling the Russia investigation, sex trafficking legislation, and more.
Fit to Print: April 2018
Commencement wants YOU to volunteer for one (or multiple) ceremonies this May! Volunteer registration closes Monday, April 16.
Volunteer at Commencement
By applying unorthodox uses to regular spaces, Dyson Assistant Professor Brenna Hassinger-Das is reshaping the way children and parents experience educational opportunities.
Research: Urban Thinkscape