Show Some Big Love (NYC)
Fifty brides flee to a manor in Italy to avoid marrying their fifty cousins. Pace Performing Arts closes out their season with Big Love on May 7–11 at the Schimmel Theatre.
Seven more PPA shows before the 2013-2014 season comes to an end. And it’s going to be a Big one.
On May 7–11, Performing Arts students take on Charles L. Mee’s Big Love, an adaptation of Aeschylus' The Suppliant Woman, about a runaway bride (one of 50 sisters), who sails away from Greece to Italy. But the jilted grooms (and 50 brothers) show up in helicopters to take their brides back.
Performances will be held at the Schimmel Theatre on:
Wednesday, May 7–Friday, May 9 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 10 at 1:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 11 at 1:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $6 for Pace students and seniors and $12 general admission, and can be purchased through OvationTix.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
For the third year in a row, Pace’s Economics team placed first in the District and advanced to Nationals at the 2014 College Fed Challenge in Washington, D.C.
Dream Team Does It Again
"Climate change is a hot mess." On November 20, undergraduate students are invited to join Pace Law School faculty and students for an interactive forum on the legal tools to manage climate change.
The Planet Needs You (WP)
Love what you do. Listen to your voice, but listen to the advice of others, and leap. On November 20, ALPFA presents the 3 L's of leadership in NYC.
Love, Listen, and Leap (NYC)