Show Some Big Love (NYC)
Fifty brides flee to a manor in Italy to avoid marrying their fifty cousins. Pace Performing Arts closes out their season with Big Love on May 7–11 at the Schimmel Theatre.
Seven more PPA shows before the 2013-2014 season comes to an end. And it’s going to be a Big one.
On May 7–11, Performing Arts students take on Charles L. Mee’s Big Love, an adaptation of Aeschylus' The Suppliant Woman, about a runaway bride (one of 50 sisters), who sails away from Greece to Italy. But the jilted grooms (and 50 brothers) show up in helicopters to take their brides back.
Performances will be held at the Schimmel Theatre on:
Wednesday, May 7–Friday, May 9 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 10 at 1:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 11 at 1:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $6 for Pace students and seniors and $12 general admission, and can be purchased through OvationTix.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Can we help turn that selfish kid into a compassionate adult? The Pace Prosocial Development Conference will discuss new findings on building kids’ empathy on June 5.
How Do We Develop Empathy? (NYC)
The Pace University 2014-2015 academic year goes out with a Big Bang...Theory visit. Guess who's stopping by Pace as an Inside the Actors Studio guest on June 1?
A "Big" Star at Pace (NYC)
From Pace Preview to Commencement, graduating student Nora C. Hogan '15 looks back on internships, opportunities, and the wonderful people who helped her find her place at Pace.
Senior Testimonial: Nora Hogan