Small Steps, Big Cure (PLV)
One small step for the Pace Community—one giant leap toward a cure. Join Nu Zeta Phi at their annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon on March 29 in PLV.
This year, more than 40,000 women and men will die from breast cancer in the U.S. That’s the entire Pace population, times three.
On Saturday, March 29, Nu Zeta Phi wants you to join them in walking all over cancer at their 11th Annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon.
The walk will start at the Kessel Student Center, onto Route 117 and the 9A bike path on Elm Road, and end at Dow Hall.
Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and the walk begins promptly at 10:00 a.m.
The sisters will be tabling on March 24–28 in the Kessel Well, selling t-shirts, totes, and maybe even some baked goods. Stop by and show your support!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
As memories of Superstorm Sandy fade, what lessons have measurably shaped public-private partnerships in ways that bolster urban resilience?
Summit on Resilience II (NYC)
Don’t let the first time you meet your President and Provost be as you cross the stage at Commencement. Enjoy some tasty fall treats with President Stephen J. Friedman, Provost Uday Sukhatme, and students, faculty, and staff at welcome receptions on October 6 in NYC and October 9 in PLV.
Eat and Greet
She’s been Mrs. Robinson on stage and the Serial Mom on screen. She voiced the sultry Jessica Rabbit and performed burlesque as Helena Handbasket, Chandler Bing’s dad in drag. And now she's coming to Pace.
Here's to You, PPA