Small Steps, Big Cure (PLV)
One small step for the Pace Community—one giant leap toward a cure. Join Nu Zeta Phi at their annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon on March 29 in PLV.
This year, more than 40,000 women and men will die from breast cancer in the U.S. That’s the entire Pace population, times three.
On Saturday, March 29, Nu Zeta Phi wants you to join them in walking all over cancer at their 11th Annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon.
The walk will start at the Kessel Student Center, onto Route 117 and the 9A bike path on Elm Road, and end at Dow Hall.
Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and the walk begins promptly at 10:00 a.m.
The sisters will be tabling on March 24–28 in the Kessel Well, selling t-shirts, totes, and maybe even some baked goods. Stop by and show your support!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Know of some stellar students, organizations, or individuals worthy of recognition for their incredible efforts? Nominate them for the Blue and Gold Awards or the Setter Student Leadership Awards.
Award Season in Full Swing
Katie and Kimberly Mitts ’17 may be nearing the end of their time at Pace in the nursing program, but the pair is forever grateful for the lessons, experiences, simulation scenarios, and mentoring they have received along their Pace Path.
Learn more about the group empowering women and seeking to bring visibility to queer women on campus.
Spotlight on Clubs: Lavender Ladies (NYC)