Small Steps, Big Cure (PLV)
One small step for the Pace Community—one giant leap toward a cure. Join Nu Zeta Phi at their annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon on March 29 in PLV.
This year, more than 40,000 women and men will die from breast cancer in the U.S. That’s the entire Pace population, times three.
On Saturday, March 29, Nu Zeta Phi wants you to join them in walking all over cancer at their 11th Annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon.
The walk will start at the Kessel Student Center, onto Route 117 and the 9A bike path on Elm Road, and end at Dow Hall.
Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and the walk begins promptly at 10:00 a.m.
The sisters will be tabling on March 24–28 in the Kessel Well, selling t-shirts, totes, and maybe even some baked goods. Stop by and show your support!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
On April 16, meet Pace double alumnus Barry Klarberg ’81, ’85 as he shares his expertise on managing athletes and entertainers as Lubin’s Executive in Residence in PLV.
Adviser to the Stars (PLV)
Want to learn design thinking, build your resume, and gain humanitarian experience? Join a Pace team in designing a human trafficking crime map.
Mapping Human Trafficking
This is the story of six teams picked to live in their residence halls, go to school, and save energy. Find out what happens when they unplug their devices and start going green: Pace Unplugged PLV and BRC Residence Hall Energy Competition.
Pace Unplugged (PLV)