Snow Ball Heats Up
The weather outside is (still) frightful, but the #PLV50 Snow Ball will be so delightful.
On Friday, February 7, the celebration of PLV’s 50th anniversary continues with the Pleasantville Snow Ball, a winter-themed formal dinner and dance.
Faculty, staff, and students are invited to put on the ritz and head over the Wilcox Gym at 8:00 p.m. to dance the night away. After dinner, The Projekt will take the stage to play the greatest hits of yesterday and today.
Tickets are $15 per person, or you can purchase a table with seating for eight for $80. To buy your ticket and reserve your space, visit pacesnowball.eventbrite.com.
Are you snapping photos and sharing them on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook? Be sure to use #PLV50!
The Snow Ball is a #PLV50 event and is hosted by the Office of Student Development and Campus Activities. For more information, contact Niki Fjeldal at email@example.com.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth