Snow Ball Heats Up
The weather outside is (still) frightful, but the #PLV50 Snow Ball will be so delightful.
On Friday, February 7, the celebration of PLV’s 50th anniversary continues with the Pleasantville Snow Ball, a winter-themed formal dinner and dance.
Faculty, staff, and students are invited to put on the ritz and head over the Wilcox Gym at 8:00 p.m. to dance the night away. After dinner, The Projekt will take the stage to play the greatest hits of yesterday and today.
Tickets are $15 per person, or you can purchase a table with seating for eight for $80. To buy your ticket and reserve your space, visit pacesnowball.eventbrite.com.
Are you snapping photos and sharing them on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook? Be sure to use #PLV50!
The Snow Ball is a #PLV50 event and is hosted by the Office of Student Development and Campus Activities. For more information, contact Niki Fjeldal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace students partner with people with developmental and intellectual disabilities from the AHRC NYC to present "The Art of Appreciation" on December 16 in NYC.
Visual Storytelling (NYC)
If you’re a fan of electrifying alternative rock music and you haven’t checked out The Serotones, featuring band member and Pace student April Rose Gabrielli ‘15, and managed by Pace student Heather Brown ‘16, then here’s your chance on January 10.
In his latest post, President Friedman discusses the tragic deaths of Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Michael Brown, and Rumain Brisbon, and the work left to do in our country.
President's Blog: All Lives Matter