Solve the Energy Puzzle (NYC)
How can New York State lower its carbon footprint in the future? Help solve the puzzle of this clean power issue on Thursday, December 4, as Pace hosts NY State Power Puzzle: Pathways to a Low-Carbon Future.
Government and Community Relations and Pace’s Energy and Climate Center invite you to join a panel discussion about how New York State can work in partnership with Canada to share and utilize their ideas for clean energy.
Help piece together the issues surrounding a low-carbon NYS on Thursday, December 4, at 8:00 a.m. in the Aniello Bianco Room as Pace hosts NY State Power Puzzle: Pathways to a Low-Carbon Future, in partnership with the General Delegation of Québec in New York and the Consulate General of Canada in New York.
Chairman of Energy and Finance for New York Richard L. Kauffman will deliver the keynote address and a panel discussion will follow, moderated by Executive Director of Pace’s Energy and Climate Center Karl R. Rábago.
- >> Greg Hale, Senior Advisor to the Chairman of Energy and Finance, Office of the Governor, NYS
- >> Rick Jennings, Assistant Deputy Minister, Ontario Ministry of Energy
- >> Sergej Mahnovski, Director, Utility of the Future, Con Ed
- >> Peter Shattuck, Director, Clean Energy Initiative, Acadia Center
- >> Lemuel Srolovic, Environmental Protection Bureau Chief, NYS Attorney General’s Office
- >> Hydro-Québec, US Representative
For more information or to RSVP, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Law is offering a free two-night LSAT boot camp on Wednesday, June 27, and Thursday, June 28, on the Law School Campus. Register today!
Summer 2018 LSAT Boot Camp
Have you ever been whale watching? On Friday, June 8, you'll get the chance to meet one of nature's most majestic creatures—and work with NYC's Whale Research and Advocacy Organization, too!
Science at Sea (NYC)
Daniella Pajonas ’19 is the co-founder and current co-president of the Queer Society, a queerleader for the LGBTQA and Social Justice Center, and an RA on the NYC Campus. With all that experience, she has plenty of advice for her fellow Setters!