Talkin’ Bout an Evolution
Renowned urban historian Kenneth T. Jackson presents The Ideal Suburb: The Evolution of Westchester County in the 20th Century on April 7 in PLV.
On Monday, April 7, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Gottesman Room in PLV, join the Pace Community at The Ideal Suburb: The Evolution of Westchester County in the 20th Century.
In honor of Pace Pleasantville’s 50th anniversary, urban historian and Columbia University Professor Kenneth T. Jackson will join Pace University President Stephen J. Friedman and Dean of the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences Nira Herrmann, PhD, for an informative and memorable lecture on the growth and history of Westchester County and Pace’s role in that history.
Seating is limited. RSVP by April 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And don’t forget: If you are snapping photos and sharing them on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook, be sure to use #PLV50!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Professor Helane Levine-Keating, PhD, shows Pace students the write stuff at her forum on women writing on December 2.
Women Writing (NYC)
First in your fam to attend college? Let Pace celebrate you at a first-generation celebration on December 1 in NYC.
First Generation Celebration (NYC)
During this season of thanks, we're thanking Pace's donors for giving to the University and our students with what we think is one of the most awesome videos we've ever seen. Time to see your future in "The Opportunitas Booth."
The Opportunitas Booth