Thanksgiving Extravaganza (PLV)
Before you start packing your bags for Thanksgiving break, pack the gym and your tummies as S.O.C.A. hosts a Thanksgiving Extravaganza in PLV.
Students of Caribbean Awareness (S.O.C.A.) are teaming up with other student orgs to bring you their annual Thanksgiving Extravaganza at 9:15 p.m. on Monday, November 25 in the Willcox Gym.
Admission, which includes a Caribbean feast and entertainment, will cost $4 and half of the proceeds will go to Autism Speaks.
Come out and celebrate the holiday season at this cultural dinner in support of a great cause!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Looking for ways to help the victims of the Nepal earthquake? The CCAR has compiled a list of some of the relief funds and organizations providing aid to Nepal.
Nepal Earthquake Relief
Graduating student Jacqueline Kelleher '15 thanks her professors and mentors for fueling her passion for research and collaboration, which she'll be taking with her overseas after graduation.
Testimonial: Jacqueline Kelleher
Once upon a time, Mortola brought therapy dogs to campus to relieve finals stress. Back by pup-ular demand, Stress Free Week featuring puppies in PLV. The end.
A Finals Fairy Tail (PLV)