Three Credits in Four Weeks
The department stores are decorated, the sun is setting on the fall, and before you know it, it’ll be winter break. This year, pick up three credits in four weeks with January Intersession.
This winter, as appealing as it may seem, don’t spend your entire break sitting in your PJs watching Real Housewives reruns. Spend it in your PJs exploring media and gender and getting three credits for it.
Want to take public speaking online? Sure thing. Want to knock out that calculus course in just four weeks? Also not a problem. Interested in exploring the role of animals in our society, the psychology of violence, or Italian cinema? All you’ve gotta do is register for January Intersession 2014.
Courses are offered in subject areas including art, biology, communications, criminal justice, environmental science, history, literature, mathematics, psychology, women’s studies, and more—online, in a hybrid online/in-class, and traditional in-class formats—and are completed in just four short weeks beginning on January 2.
Register now, so when your parents nag you to get off the computer and change into “real people clothes,” you can tell them you decided to get a jumpstart on the year.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We the people of Pace University will celebrate Constitution Day with pocket Constitutions, patriotic cupcakes, a discussion, and more on Wednesday, September 17.
Freedom is Sweet
Do a little dance, show a little love for the Setters, and get down to the Dance Team Pre-Audition Workshop and Tryout.
Think You Can Dance? (PLV)
Synchronized pranks and the San Gennaro festival; museums and musicals; Welcome Week in NYC has got it all.
Welcome Week Rounds the Corner (NYC)