Who Let the Dogs In? (PLV)
P-L-V! Back by pup-ular demand, the Good Dog Foundation is bringing their therapy dogs to help you take your mind off of finals for a few hours on May 7.
Save the date: Wednesday, May 7, for the most paw-some event of the year: the puppies are coming to PLV. And for the second year in a row, you’ll have two opportunities to see (and play with!) them, thanks to Mortola Library and SDCA.
The Good Dog Foundation, which provides animal-assisted therapy services to more than 350 partner facilities in four states, including at disaster sites around the country, as well as hospitals, schools, and nursing homes, is returning to PLV to help provide some stress relief during finals. To help make your ruff days more paw-some, the puppies will be making two stops on Wednesday, May 7: first, they’ll be visiting the Mortola Library from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., with a second shift of slobbery pups from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in Kessel C/D.
If you want to use the famous “dog ate my homework” excuse, here’s your chance.
E-mail Associate Librarian Steven Feyl at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We the people of Pace University will celebrate Constitution Day with pocket Constitutions, patriotic cupcakes, a discussion, and more on Wednesday, September 17.
Freedom is Sweet
Do a little dance, show a little love for the Setters, and get down to the Dance Team Pre-Audition Workshop and Tryout.
Think You Can Dance? (PLV)
Synchronized pranks and the San Gennaro festival; museums and musicals; Welcome Week in NYC has got it all.
Welcome Week Rounds the Corner (NYC)