Your House Is Haunted...Again (NYC)
Don’t let finals haunt you—instead check out an advance screening of Marlon Wayans’ film A Haunted House 2 on April 17.
Pace student Lauryn Matovich '14, who's interning for a film marketing company, is hooking Pace students up again. After an invite to an advanced screening of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Sabotage last month, we’re moving from the DEA to the DEAD with a screening of A Haunted House 2, starring Marlon Wayans, Jaime Pressley, Essence Atkins, Gabriel Iglesias, Cedric the Entertainer, and Ashley Rickards.
Malcolm (played by Marlon Wayans) once again finds himself the target of supernatural shenanigans after he, his new girlfriend, and his girlfriend's children move into their dream home. The screening will be held on Thursday, April 17, at the AMC 34th Street theater in NYC at 7:00 p.m.
To get your free tickets to the advance screening, visit www.gofobo.com/RSVP and enter the code Pace42DV.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
For the third year in a row, Pace’s Economics team placed first in the District and advanced to Nationals at the 2014 College Fed Challenge in Washington, D.C.
Dream Team Does It Again
"Climate change is a hot mess." On November 20, undergraduate students are invited to join Pace Law School faculty and students for an interactive forum on the legal tools to manage climate change.
The Planet Needs You (WP)
Love what you do. Listen to your voice, but listen to the advice of others, and leap. On November 20, ALPFA presents the 3 L's of leadership in NYC.
Love, Listen, and Leap (NYC)