Working with Media Relations
Pace University’s Media Relations office handles external media relations, sharing news and information relating to campus events, academic programs, faculty expertise and student learning.
We promptly answer journalists’ queries and also provide guidance to faculty, students and staff on media outreach when seeking publicity for newsworthy events, programs and initiatives including faculty research and books.
The following password protected links detail Media Relations’ services for the Pace community.
- Dealing with Media Queries (includes Media Policy)
- Getting External Publicity for Newsworthy Events, Programs and Initiatives
- Getting Publicity for Books and Studies
- Letters to the Editor Guidelines
- News Ideas
- Op-ed Guidelines
- For internal promotion and submitting external story ideas, email URnews@pace.edu.