- Fall Semester: August 11th, 2014
- Late Fall Semester: September 2nd, 2014
- Spring Semester: December 22nd, 2014
- Late Spring Semester: January 12th, 2015
- Summer Semester: April 21st, 2015
- Click to access our online application system or complete a printed application and mail it to our Application Processing Center
- Complete all four sections of the iPace application
- Select "Submit application" to agree to the terms and conditions and proceed to payment/pay later
- Applicants with a fee waiver should answer "Yes" to the question, "Were you referred by a Pace University alumnus, faculty/staff member, or current student?" and enter the applicable referral code you were provided for the fee waiver to be applied
- Applicants will receive an email confirmation with directions on how to return to the application to check its status or to access it later for future completion
- A professional resume
- Official transcripts - All transcripts from every College/University previously attended
- Proof of High School Graduation - Official copy or photocopy of high school diploma/transcript/GED
- Official High School Transcript - This applies to General Arts and Sciences, AA applicants only
- Official SAT/ACT score report - This applies to all applicants who have graduated from High School within the past two years.
- TOEFL / IELTS score report. Students with degrees from outside of the United States, where English is not the primary language, must submit a TOEFL/ IELTS score report of at least an 88 TOEFL- IBT/ 6.5 IELTS
Send to:Pace UniversityApplication Processing Center861 Bedford RdPleasantville, NY 10570-2799
To check the status of your application please use the Applicant Portal at least 24 hours after application submission.
- Retrieve your User Name from the Pace White Pages. Enter your last name in the “Name” field, select “Applicants” from the “Person Type” field, then select “Search” for your results.
- Type your User Name on the Account Activation Screen and enter your default password in the password field. Your default password is your initials from your first and last name (lower-case), followed by a hyphen, and then your date of birth in MMDDYY format. For example: JK-072680)
- Create a new password and save for future use.
- Set your security questions.
Return to the Applicant Portal and enter your Pace User Name and newly created password for account access. If you require further assistance with this process, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at (914) 773-3333.
Students should have a minimum of 56 college credits completed to apply for any of the iPace Bachelor degree completion programs. Students with less than 56 transfer credits should apply for the iPace Associates degree in General Arts and Sciences, a 100% online degree providing students with the necessary prerequisite courses necessary to gain admission into the iPace Bachelor degree programs.
- Students who have earned an Associate degree from a regionally accredited institution may be eligible to apply all credits toward the prerequisite minimum of 56 credits and a maximum of 68 credits. All others will have transcripts reviewed to ensure successful completion of a minimum of at least 32 Liberal Arts and Sciences credits
- Courses must have a grade of C or better
- Some credits may not be accepted if earned over 15 years ago
A minimum GPA of 2.5 for admission for all programs, with the exception of the BS in Nursing, which requires a minimum GPA of 2.75.
Resumption of Studies Process
- All programs except BS in Nursing: Christie Nadratowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- BS in Nursing Program : Christopher Walther at email@example.com
iPace Academic Calendar Year