Pace UniversityApplication Processing Center861 Bedford RdPleasantville, NY 10570-2799
- A professional resume
- Official College / University transcripts from all previously attended institutions
- Copy of High School diploma / transcript / GED
- TOEFL / IELTS score report (required of applicants whose prior education was completed outside of the United States)
Associate Degree Applicants:
- Official High School Transcript
- Official SAT/ACT score report (required of applicants who have graduated from High School within the past two years)
To check the status of your application please use the Applicant Portal, available 24 hours after application submission.
- Retrieve your User Name from the Pace White Pages. Enter your last name in the “Name” field, select “Applicants” from the “Person Type” field, then select “Search” for your results.
- Type your User Name on the Account Activation Screen and enter your default password in the password field. Your default password is your initials from your first and last name (lower-case), followed by a hyphen, and then your date of birth in MMDDYY format. For example: JK-072680)
- Create a new password and save for future use.
- Return to the Applicant Portal and enter your Pace User Name and newly created password for account access. If you require further assistance with this process, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at (914) 773-3333.
- Students should have a minimum of 56 college credits completed to apply for the iPace Bachelor degree programs. Students with less than 56 transfer credits should apply for the iPace Associates degree in General Arts and Sciences.
- A minimum transfer GPA of 2.5 for admission for all bachelor programs, with the exception of the BS in Nursing, which requires a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- A minimum high school GPA of 80 or 2.5/4.0 for all Associate degree applicants.
- Minimum TOEFL requirement of an 88 (IBT) / 6.5 on the IELTS (for applicants whose prior education was completed outside of the United States).
Resumption of Studies Process
- Nursing students: Christopher Walther at email@example.com
- All other iPace students: Christie Nadratowski at firstname.lastname@example.org
iPace Academic Calendar Year
Summer 2015 Semester: 05/21/2015 - 08/13/2015
Summer 2015 Online Seminar: 05/07/2015 - 05/20/2015
Early Fall 2015 Online Seminar: 8/27/2015 - 9/9/2015
Early Fall 2015 Classes: 9/10/2015 - 12/2/2015
Late Fall 2015 Online Seminar: 9/17/2015 - 9/30/2015
Late Fall 2015 Classes: 10/1/2015 - 12/23/2015
Early Spring 2016 Online Seminar: 1/7/2016 - 1/20/2016
Early Spring 2016 Classes: 1/21/2016 - 4/13/2016
Late Spring 2016 Online Seminar: 1/28/2016 - 2/10/2016
Late Spring 2016 Classes: 2/11/2016 - 5/4/2016