New York City Master Plan
The New York City Master Plan is the physical embodiment of Pace’s mission. This mission combines the traditional hallmark of a Pace education, experience-based learning, with a rigorous liberal arts and professional curriculum. This powerful combination gives our graduates a deep understanding of their discipline, and real-world experiences that propel them to succeed in demanding and constantly evolving professions.
Pace University’s campus in Lower Manhattan is uniquely positioned to launch countless students towards the stars and beyond. New York is the greatest city in the world, and a revitalized and vibrant Lower Manhattan attracts driven young men and women looking to test themselves against the best that iconic financial institutions, major entertainment, communications and technology companies, bastions of artistic expression, and a major health care sector have to offer.
Key to this experience is providing students with the spaces on campus they need to learn, collaborate, and convene. By putting the student experience at the center of the New York City Master Plan, Pace is recognizing that learning takes place everywhere and the intentional and effective design of all spaces as opportunities for learning is critical to a successful Pace experience.
Week of April 16, 2018
- MEP work at 1 Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row
- Temp lighting/Trace Out/Install Electrical Piping
- Install equipment/Cut and Cap/Relocate units
- Cut and Cap/Install plumbing lines
- Sprinkler piping
- Install hot water piping/cut/cap
- Steel Delivery, Installation and Welding at 1 Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row
- Interior Work at 1 Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row
- Temp walls/Framing/Layout
- Curtain wall install
- Level floor
- 1 Pace Plaza - Demolition of North Curtain Wall/Sawcut Wall