New York City Master Plan
The New York City Master Plan is a $190 million, long-term project that will address the following goals:
- A distinct home for the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences that reflects the creative and intellectual pursuits of its faculty and students.
- A new home for the Lubin School of Business that will reflect the innovative, entrepreneurial culture of the New York City business ecosystem.
- Modern learning and research spaces that enable collaborative, innovative approaches to teaching, learning, and research.
- New centers and other areas that will help students integrate their academic and social lives; where they can convene, collaborate, celebrate, and reflect on their lives at Pace.
- A new exterior that reflects the aspirational nature of our students.
The first step of the plan is to create a new student landscape on the lower floors of One Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row. Later phases will add two new floors to One Pace Plaza West and modernize our academic space