Buildings and Maintenance
As described in the NYFC Constitution, duties and membership of the buildings and maintenance committee consist of the following:
a) The Committee on Buildings and Maintenance is composed of up to 10 elected voting members of the NYFC.
b) The duties of the Committee are:
- To make policy recommendations to the NYFC concerning the state of the physical plant as it impacts on faculty interests;
- To make recommendations to the NYFC on issues of space allocation.
Allocated: 10 members
Currently has: 5 members
Committee chair: TBA (TBA)
Current committee members: (Fall 2011 - Spring 2013)
- Joseph Dibenedetto (Accounting)
- John Byrne (Management & Management Science)
- Andrew Coggins (Management & Management Science)
- Shamita Dutta Gupta (Mathematics)
- Roger Salerno (Sociology & Anthropology)