As described in the NYFC Constitution, duties and membership of the public relations committee consist of:
a) The Public Relations and Public Functions Committee is composed of up to 10 elected voting members of the NYFC. The Executive Director of University Relations, the Vice President for Enrollment Planning, and the V.P. for Enrollment Management (or the people filling the equivalent offices) serve as ex officio members of the committee.
b) The duties of the Public Relations and Public Functions Committee are:
- To make policy recommendations to the NYFC on matters found in section ii, below;
- To act in an advisory capacity in the fields of public relations, marketing and advertising;
- To act in an advisory capacity with regard to the honorary degrees and awards.
Allocated: 10 members
Currently has: 5 members
Committee chair: TBA
Current committee members: (Fall 2017 - Spring 2019)
- Marie Lourdes Charles, Nurse Education
- Larry Chiagouris, Marketing
- Adrienne Kapstein, Performing Arts
- Ipshita Ray, Marketing
- Sonia Suchday, Psychology