2014-2015 Fulbright Timeline for Pace University Student Applicants
Current students and alumni who are interested in pursuing a Fulbright fellowship should review the Pace Institutional Timeline below. All deadlines must be adhered to, and it is highly recommended that you participate in presentations and activities designed to help you prepare your application. Successful Fulbright applicants are those who ask critical questions, demonstrate strong time-management skills, and commit full-heartedly to the process. From start to finish, the Fulbright application process will be challenging and rewarding. The Coordinator of Prestigious Fellowships and the Fulbright Program Advisors are here to provide unconditional support, encouragement and feedback.
START HERE 2014-2015 Introduction to the Fulbright U.S. Student Program PowerPoint
February, March, & April 2013
- February 19, 2013 - Intro. to the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, NYC, 3:35pm-4:30pm, One Pace Plaza E-320
- Feburary 20, 2013 - Intro. to the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, PLV, 12:20pm-1:15pm, Miller Hall 24
- March 11, 2013 - Intro. to the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, PLV, 12:20pm-1:15pm, Miller Hall 24
- March 13, 2013 - Intro. to the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, NYC, 12:20pm-4:30pm, One Pace Plaza E-320
- April 1, 2013 - Deadline: Fulbright Intent to Apply include: country and grant type
- April 9, 2013 - Fulbright Workshop: Research Applicants, NYC, 3:35pm-4:30pm, One Pace Plaza, E-324
- April 8, 2013 - Fulrbight Workshop: Research Applicants, PLV, 2:00pm-3:00pm, Miller Hall 40
- April 16, 2013 - Fulbright Workshop: ETA Applicants, NYC, 3:35pm-4:30pm, One Pace Plaza, E-320
- April 17, 2013 - Fulbright Workshop: ETA Applicants, PLV, 12:20pm-1:15pm, Miller Hall 24
- May 1, 2013- 2014/2015 Fulbright Online Application released by IIE (create your online account)
- May 15, 2013 - Deadline: Copy of Individualized Summer Fulbright Action Plan Due
- June 14, 2013- 1st Draft Due for ETA and Research/Study Applicants (i.e., Personal Statement, Grant/Research Proposal)
- June 14, 2013 - Deadline - Submit List of Recommenders including: Full Name, Title, E-mail, Telephone, and brief explanation of how you know this individual.
- June 28, 2013 - Deadline - Submit RESEARCH/STUDY GRANT AFFILITATION
July & August 2013
- July 31, 2013 - Applicatnts should have began the online application proceses on Embark
- August 30, 2013- Deadline: FOREIGN LANGUAGE EVALUATION must be complete (not applicable to all applicants)
- Friday September 6, 2013- Pace Institutional Deadline (Online application including all required/supporting documents must be submitted via Embark). No exceptions!
- September 16-October 4, 2013 - Campus Interviews Scheduled for all Fulbright Applicants (Dates and Times to be Announced)
- October 16, 2013– Official Applications including Faculty Review Committee Comments and Ratings are submitted to IIE.