Announcements and Important Dates
*Subject to change
Last Updated: 11/06/2017
OSA Has Moved
- As part of the NYC Master Plan, the Office of Student Assistance (OSA) has relocated to the 5th floor of 156 William Street.
- The last day to withdraw from a class WITH permission is Tuesday, November, 14, 2017.
- Graduate registration for Spring 2018 began on Monday, November 6, 2017.
- Undergraduate registration for Spring 2018 begins on Monday, November 13, 2017.
- Classes are scheduled on the following holidays: Election Day, Tuesday, November 7, 2017 & Veteran's Day, Saturday, November 11, 2017.
|11/6 Monday||Graduate Registration Begins for Spring 2018|
|11/7 Tuesday||Election Day - Classes scheduled|
|11/11 Saturday||Veteran's Day - Classes scheduled|
|11/13 Monday||Undergraduate Registration Begins for Spring 2018|
|11/14 Tuesday||Last Day to Withdraw With Permission - Fall 2017 Classes|
|11/21 Tuesday||Conversion/Make Up day - Follows a Friday Evening Schedule|
|11/22 Wednesday - 11/26 Sunday||Thanksgiving Break - No classes scheduled|
|12/1 Friday||Deadline to submit Proof of MMR and Meningitis Immunization Compliance for Spring 2018 Entrance|
|12/13 Wednesday||Undergraduate Study Day - No Undergraduate Day classes scheduled|
|12/14 Thursday||Last Day of Instructional Classes|
|12/21 Thursday||Fall 2017 Ends|
|12/22 Friday - 1/1/18 Monday||Holiday and New Year Break - University Closed|
|TBD||Fall 2017 Conflict Filing Final Exam Date (NYC)|
|TBD||Fall 2017 Conflict Final Exam Date (NYC)|
|TBD||Fall 2017 Conflict Final Filing/Exam Date (PLV)|
|Final Exams||Please refer to the Final Exam Schedule|
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.