Announcements and Important Dates
*Subject to change
- OSA Has Moved: As part of the NYC Master Plan, the Office of Student Assistance (OSA) has relocated to the 5th floor of 156 William Street.
- Summer Semesters Dates: The Summer I semester began on Tuesday, May 30, 2017 and ended on Tuesday, July 11, 2017. The Summer II semester began on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 and ends on Saturday, August 19, 2017. The Late Summer II begins on Monday, August 1, 2017 and ends on Wednesday, August 31, 2017.
- Fall 2017 Registration: Graduate and Undergraduate Registration for Fall 2017 is currently open.
- Fall 2017 Tuition: Tuition for the Fall 2017 semester is due on Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
|7/3 Monday||Payment Due for Summer II 2017 & Late Summer II 2017 Semesters|
|7/4 Tuesday||Independence Day (University Closed – No Classes Scheduled)|
|7/11 Tuesday||Summer I 2017 Semester Ends|
|7/12 Wednesday||Summer II 2017 Semester Begins|
|7/18 Tuesday||Last Day of Late Registration for Summer II 2017|
|7/18 Tuesday||Deadline for Undergraduates to File Pass/Fail or the Audit Option for a Summer II 2017 Class|
|7/19 Wednesday||Withdrawal Period Begins - All Classes Dropped Receive a "W" Grade|
|7/28 Friday||Domestic Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Summer II 2017|
|8/1 Tuesday||Payment due for Fall 2017 Semester|
|8/1 Tuesday||Late Summer II 2017 Begins|
|8/1 Tuesday||Last Day to Withdraw Without Permission for Summer II 2017|
|8/8 Tuesday||Last Day to Withdraw With Permission for Summer II 2017|
|8/22 Tuesday||Summer II 2017 Semester Ends|
|8/22 Tuesday||Summer I 2017 "I" Grades Become "F" Grades|
|8/31 Wednesday||Late Summer II 2017 Intersession Ends|
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.