Announcements and Important Dates
*Subject to change
Last Updated: 4/23/2018
In response to winter weather related closings this semester, the Pace University has made the following adjustments to the Spring 2018 Academic Calendar:
- Wednesday, May 2: Study Day - Make up day for daytime classes scheduled to meet on Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Thursday, May 3: Study Day - Make up day for daytime classes scheduled to meet on Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Additionally, Tuesday, May 1 is a conversion day and will follow a Friday schedule.
Please reach out to your instructor if you have any conflicts.
- The withdrawal period began on Monday, February 5. All classes dropped will receive a "W"grade.
- Fall 2018 registration began on Monday, April 9 for graduate students and on Monday, April 16 for undergraduate students.
- Summer I tuition and fees are due by Friday, May 4.
- Visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for information regarding conflict and defered mid-term and final exams.
May 2018 Important Dates
- 5/1 Tuesday: Conversion Day - Follows a Friday Schedule
- 5/2 Wednesday: Study Day - Mak- up day for daytime classes scheduled to meet on Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- 5/3 Thursday: Study Day - Make-up day for daytime classes scheduled to meet on Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- 5/4 Friday: Summer I 2018 Tuition & Fees Due
- 5/12 Saturday: Spring 2018 Semester Ends
- 5/14 Monday: Early Summer I 2018 Semester Begins
- 5/14 Monday: Last day of Late Registration for Early Summer I 2018 Semester
- 5/16 Wednesday: Westchester Undergraduate Commencement
- 5/16 Wednesday: Early Summer I 2018 Semester Withdrawal Period Begins - All Classes Dropped Receive a "W"Grade
- 5/22 Tuesday: New York Undergraduate and Graduate Commencement
- 5/22 Tuesday: Last Day to Withdraw With Permission for Early Summer I 2018 Semester
- 5/28 Monday: Memorial Day (University Closed)
- 5/29 Tuesday: Summer I 2018 Semester Begins
- 5/31 Thursday: Early Summer I 2018 Semester Ends
- Final Exams: Please refer to the Final Exam Schedule
- Please view the semester information guide for additional dates.
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.