Spring 2015 Graduate registration began November 10, 2014. Spring 2015 Undergraduate registration began November 17, 2014. Classes for Spring 2015 begin January 26, 2015.
|Semester||January 2015||Spring 2015|
October 27, 2014
|Semester Begins||January 5, 2015||January 26, 2015|
|Semester Ends||January 25, 2015||May 16, 2015|
|Tuition & Fees Due*||January 5, 2015||January 5, 2015|
*To avoid a penalty, the following guidelines apply:
- 14-16 week course: Drop prior to & during first two weeks of semester.
- 6-13 week course: Drop prior to & during first week of semester
- 1-5 week course: Drop prior to 1st day of semester
- Contact your academic adviser by phone or email, to plan for the upcoming term. Click here for the adviser contact list.
- Visit MyPace Portal to access the Class Schedule.
- Plan your courses – and your alternates. Make sure you have the proper prerequisites for the courses you are selecting and are aware of the campus of your course choices.
- Visit MyPace Portal and check your registration status and to check for any holds (all holds, including Immunization Compliance and Past Due Balance holds, must be cleared before you can register).
- To ensure a smooth transition and entry to campus housing, access "Student Records" on your MyPace Portal, and click "View Holds."
- Enjoy the rest of the semester knowing that you have planned for your classes!
- Questions can be e-mailed to OSA@pace.edu and the answers can then be tracked via help.pace.edu.