Experiential Learning and Co-Curricular Activities
An integral part of the Pace Path is ensuring that students gain real-world experience before graduation. Whether you’re interested in internships or international studies, conducting research with faculty or starting your own student organization, Pace has the resources and programs to take you from the classroom into the real world.
Experiential learning opportunities at Pace include:
- Internships—Pace Career Services has one of the largest internship placement programs of any university in the New York metropolitan area. They offer career advice, resume critiques, interview skills, job search strategies, internship fairs, on-campus recruiting, and more.
- Research— Pace’s Undergraduate Student-Faculty Research Program pairs students and professors with similar interests and provides funding for a wide variety of research. Students present their research findings at Pace and at local and national conferences and are often published in journals.
- Volunteering and Community Service—The Center for Community Action and Research at Dyson College (CCAR) is the place for Pace students who want to make a difference and become leaders in their communities and the world.
- Education Abroad—Interested in studying outside the US? Contact Pace International to learn more about programs including short-term, semester, research, and volunteer opportunities, among others.
- Clubs and Organizations—With more than 100 clubs and organizations you’ll have an opportunity to explore your various interests and gain critical leadership and organizational skills. Learn about the many opportunities at the Center for Student Development and Campus Activities in New York City and Pleasantville.
Pace University offers many possibilities for students to engage in co-curricular activities ranging from civic engagement to international opportunities. Co-curricular activities help facilitate Pace Path learning goals and complement academic programs. A list of approved Pace Path co-curricular activities will be available on this page soon.