1. What majors does Pace offer?
For a comprehensive list of majors available at Pace, please visit the individual websites for our schools and college:
- Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
- Lienhard School of Nursing
- Lubin School of Business
- School of Education
- Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems
2. Can my student apply to Pace as undecided?
Yes. Pace does not require students to choose a major when sending in their application.
3. How is the curriculum at Pace designed?
Students begin their time at Pace taking classes in the Core Curriculum, a general liberal arts package of classes that push students to think globally and analytically. Students also take courses in their intended major or area of study beginning their first year at Pace.