Congratulations on your acceptance to Pace University! With more than 100 countries represented on our campuses in New York City and Westchester, the University strives to create an international community among its student body.
All non-U.S. Citizens and non-U.S. permanent residents must submit appropriate evidence of their ability to finance their education. A certificate for a student visa (Form I-20) will be issued to all International applicants once the required financial documentation is received by the Office of International Admission.
1. Complete the Financial Affidavit for International Students, 2013-2014
2. Obtain official Bank Documentation indicating in U.S. Dollars sufficient funds available for one year of study.
3. If you have not done so already, please send a copy of your current, valid passport/national identity. A photocopy or fax is acceptable.
4. If you are currently in the U.S. in F-1 status, you have to complete the F-1 transfer-in-process, in addition to the above requirements to qualify for the form I-20 for transfer. Please notify your advisor at the ISSS office at your current school of your decision to transfer to Pace and ask them to complete the Transfer Recommendation Form for the campus you are enrolling in and release your SEVIS record to Pace.
If you are in the U.S. in B-1/B-2 or F-2 status, you must change your status to F-1 before you can begin your program. If you need assistance, please contact the Office of International Admission at email@example.com.
5. Return the Financial Affidavit, official bank documents, and the Transfer Recommendation Form (if necessary) to the Office of International Admission on the campus to which you have been accepted; addresses are listed at the bottom of this page. Upon receipt of all necessary financial documentation, the Office of International Admission will issue your certificate for a student visa (Form I-20) and send it to the mailing address you provided on your application.
6. Please also complete the items in the checklist on the Accepted Student home page, including tuition and housing deposits, immunization, etc.
7. Important information on your immigration status, obtaining your visa, and your arrival to the US.
- Accepted Students- Home
- Tuition and Housing Deposit
- Orientation & Testing Information
- International Students
- Accepted Global Pathways Students
- Residential Life
- Immunization Requirement
- Send Your Final Transcripts
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid
- Health Insurance
- Meal Plan Information
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Academic Majors
- Directions to Campus
- Downloadable Forms