Get connected to more than 2,000+ accepted students!
It's easy with www.pace.edu/PaceYourself
This Facebook application—designed especially for accepted students—gives you the chance to connect and share ideas with other first-year students like yourself. Meet other incoming students from your hometown, find out who'll be living in your residence hall, identify others who are considering the same major, and have a network of friends before you even step foot on campus. With PaceYourself, you'll start the year off knowing where you're going, what you're doing, and who you're doing it with!
How to get started:
- Keep on the lookout for your email invitation. It should arrive approximately 10 days after you receive your acceptance letter.
- View this simple two-page Guide to the Schools App for step-by-step instructions.
- Once you've set-up your profile, post a quick hello to fellow admitted students, or leave a question for our current student ambassadors.
Having trouble accessing your account?
Your PaceYourself account will not be activated until approximately 10 days following the receipt of your acceptance letter. If two weeks have passed since you received your acceptance letter and you still are unable to access the application, please email Rob Silverman at email@example.com.
Please note that this application is currently open only to undergraduate-level students.
- Accepted Students- Home
- Tuition and Housing Deposit
- Orientation & Testing Information
- International Students
- Accepted Global Pathways Students
- Residential Life
- Immunization Requirement
- Send Your Final Transcripts
- Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid
- Health Insurance
- Meal Plan Information
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Academic Majors
- Directions to Campus
- Downloadable Forms