iPace Online Degree Completion Program
iPace Online Degree Completion
Are you ready to finish your Bachelor's Degree? And
increase your earning potential?
Apply now for the iPace online degree completion program.
Why iPace is right for you:
- Fully online and hybrid online + in-person programs to fit your schedule
- A private university education at a significantly lower tuition cost
Career and Life Enhancement
- Break through career roadblocks and achieve a sense of accomplishment that will last a lifetime
- On average, people with a Bachelor's Degree will earn $14,092 more per year*
- Accessible faculty and dedicated iPace student advising and admission team
- Career Services team to connect you with employers, develop your interviewing skills and create a winning resume
- Pace campus facilities available to you if/when you want them
Personal stories from iPace students:
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2012 annual averages for people age 25 and over. Based on full-time wage and salary workers.
iPace Virtual Open House
Prospective Nursing Students:
Wednesday, May 29; 7:30-8:30 PM
Prospective Business, Technology & Communication Studies Students:
Thursday, May 30; 7:00-8:00 PM
iPace Information Session
Monday, June 24; 6:00-7:00 PM
Ranked #1 for online
by U.S. News & World
Selected by G.I. Jobs
magazine as a Military
Friendly School for 2013.