iPace BS in Professional Technology Studies
This degree from Pace's Seidenberg School of Computer Sciences and Information Systems offers a concentration in Computer Forensics.
How the iPace Professional Technology Studies degree
can help you succeed:
You'll be mastering the latest technologies and practices in a profession where qualified people are in high demand.
You'll start with foundational classes in Internet Technology and then move into the Computer Forensics concentration.
The program prepares you for a job in law enforcement, a government agency, or a private company with:
- A strong, broad-based knowledge of information technology
- A working understanding of the criminal justice system and cyber terrorism
- Expertise in technical forensic computing investigations
Watch Seidenberg Professor Darren Hayes talk about the boom
in Cybersecurity careers on the Fox Business Channel.
Students can potentially complete the BS degree within two and one-third years if they take 2 courses per semester. This program has been designed to accommodate students who take one course per term or need to take a term off with the intention of returning.
The BS in Professional Technology Studies degree is 100% online.
- iPace Online Degree Completion
- Accepted iPace Students
- Application Process
- Business Studies, BBA
- Nursing, BS
- Professional Communication Studies, BS
- Professional Technology Studies, BS
- Upcoming Events
- Tuition & Fees
- iPace Transfer Credit Process
- Career Preparation
- Technology Requirements
- About Online Learning
- iPace FAQs
- Contact Us
- Back to Prospective Students Home