|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or higher|
|Memory||2 GB RAM or higher (4 GB recommended)|
|Hard Disk||80 GB Hard Drive or higher (160 recommended)|
|Video Card||128 MB or higher|
|Network||Broadband Internet Connection (wireless)|
|Optical Drive||16x CD-RW/DVD|
Windows XP or above (Windows 7 recommended)
Mac OS 10.5 or above
*There must be sufficient memory and storage to support the software programs required.
Web Conferencing Accessory Recommendations:
To best utilize web conferencing products, we recommend purchasing a webcam and a headset. Our current recommendations are below:
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio (USB Webcam)
- Microsoft LifeChat LX-4000 (one-ear headset) or Microsoft LifeChat LX-6000 (two-ear headset)
- Plantronics Blackwire Headset for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
Note: Most common USB webcams and headsets will perform with Microsoft Lync. Blackboard Collaborate requires the use of a headset. For the best experience, ITS recommends any Lync approved devices. If you would like to view any other Microsoft Lync approved devices, please click here. For Mac 2011 devices, click here.
- Microsoft Office 2010 or higher: Students are eligible for one copy of Microsoft Office and can access it from the following location: http://adam.pace.edu
- Mozilla Firefox Version 4.0 or above. Blackboard, our online learning management system, is the main communication interface among students and faculty. Blackboard can be accessed with most browsers, however, for full functionality we currently recommend using Mozilla Firefox. For more information on Blackboard, please go to either of the following sites: Blackboard Browser Compatibilities or www.blackboard.com.
- Note: ITS advises users NOT to upgrade to use Chrome or Safari as they are known to have compatibility issues with our internal systems and are not supported.
Broadband Internet Connection
Pace provides technical assistant in-person, online, or through phone/e-mail remote support. For more information on ITS support visit the ITS Help Desk site.
To contact our ITS Help Desk by phone, online, or e-mail:
ITS Help Desk Regular Hours:
8:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
|Sunday||6:00 p.m.- 10:00 p.m.|
ITS Help Desk Winter Interim, Summer & Spring Break Schedule:
9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Walk-In Center Hours:
9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
The computer walk-in centers are located in two convenient locations listed below:
New York: 1 Pace Plaza, Room W202, Computer Resource Center
Pleasantville: Willcox Hall, 2nd Floor, Computer Resource Center
General IT Resources:
For new students, please visit the New Student IT Resources
- iPace Online Degree Completion
- Accepted iPace Students
- Application Process
- Business Studies, BBA
- Nursing, BS
- Professional Communication Studies, BS
- Professional Technology Studies, BS
- Upcoming Events
- Tuition & Fees
- iPace Transfer Credit Process
- Career Preparation
- Technology Requirements
- About Online Learning
- iPace FAQs
- Contact Us
- Back to Prospective Students Home