iPace Tuition, Fees, Financial Aid & Billing
- $535/credit: BBA in Business Studies/BS in Professional Technology Studies/BS in Professional Communication Studies
- $680/credit: BS in Nursing
Note: Pace University reserves the right to change tuition and fees.
- $50 Application Fee
- $100 Tuition Deposit
- $45 Technology Fee (per semester)
- $25 - $50 ProctorU online test Proctoring fee*
- $40 Technology course fee for School of Computer Science courses*
* These fees only apply to certain courses
Students of the iPace program are eligible for federal financial aid. For information on how to file your FAFSA visit www.fasfa.ed.gov. Pace University is also a recognized Yellow Ribbon Program participant in support of U.S. Veterans.
Pace University FAFSA Code- 002791.
For more information about federal aid, please visit our Federal Financial Aid Programs web page.
Billing and Payment Information
You will find all information and instructions pertaining to billing dates, making payments, and enrolling in Pace's Tuition Pay program on the Office of Student Assistance website.
Note About Third Party Billing
Pace University will accept third party billing on behalf of a student as a form of payment. The student must submit a letter of credit from his/her employer, in which the employer agrees to make payment for the student’s tuition charges. The letter must state that the employer will make payment upon receipt of an invoice sent to them from Pace University. It also must state that the payment is not contingent upon the student’s grades received in the course. Please be advised: invoices are sent to the employer at the opening of the semester and payment is due at that time.
You may submit these approved documents to the Office of Student Assistance (OSA) – Student Accounts at Pace University. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at iPace@pace.edu.
- iPace Online Degree Completion
- Accepted iPace Students
- Application Process
- Business Studies, BBA
- Nursing, BS
- Professional Communication Studies, BS
- Professional Technology Studies, BS
- Upcoming Events
- Tuition & Fees
- iPace Transfer Credit Process
- Career Preparation
- Technology Requirements
- About Online Learning
- iPace FAQs
- Contact Us
- Back to Prospective Students Home