Lienhard School of Nursing
Hands-on experience, after just one year
The Lienhard School of Nursing offers something most other nursing schools do not. As a first-year student, you'll take your first nursing course so that by your second year, you're ready to start your first hands-on clinical experience. During your junior and senior years, you will have the opportunity to practice at outstanding health care institutions—such as the Mt.Sinai Hospital Center, Westchester Medical Center, Northern Westchester Hospital, and the Visiting Nurse Service of New York—and learn through exposure to cutting-edge theory, technique, and technology.
A degree that pays
It's intense and demanding, but it pays off. The overwhelming majority of Pace nursing graduates pass their licensure exams the first time—and go on to get great jobs. With a degree from Pace, you won't have any trouble finding a great job opportunity when you graduate. How can we be so sure? We offer a four-year, entry-level program with a basis in liberal arts to help you build the foundation you'll need to get started on an advanced degree. We also offer an Accelerated Combined Degree Program that allows career changers who already have a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing to complete a BSN and optional MS or MA in less than three years. In fact, our BSN/MS or MA combined accelerated degrees is one of the oldest in the country.
Lienhard Points of Distinction
- Lienhard graduates earn an average starting salary of $69,000 per year.
- Four of our distinguished faculty are Fellows of the American Academy of Nursing, of which there are only 1,500 worldwide.
- Lienhard offers the first nurse-managed, nurse-run, campus-based health service.
To learn more, visit the Lienhard School of Nursing Website
Future Undergraduate Students
- Future Undergraduates
- Accepted Students
- Undergraduate Application Process
- International Student Information
- Transfer Student Information
- Visiting & Events
- Campus Locations
- Tuition & Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid
- Career Preparation
- Pace Student Body Profile
- Housing and Residential Life
- Student Life
- Honors College
- Browse our Viewbook
- Forms & Brochures
- Pace Undergraduate FAQs
- Undergraduate Admission Contacts
- Request More Information
- International Student Services