Yellow Ribbon Program
Pace University is proud to be a part of the Yellow Ribbon Program, an educational enhancement program that provides scholarship assistance to U.S. veterans who have served in Afghanistan following the events of September 11, 2001. After financial aid, this program can provide full coverage for out-of-pocket tuition and fees.Click here to learn more about the Yellow Ribbon program.
Pace is seeking full or part-time, veteran students pursuing a bachelor's, master's, or law degree. As a provision of the Post 9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008, to be eligible for the benefits, an individual must be qualified for maximum benefits under the Post-9/11 GI Bill.
- Served at least an aggregate period of 36 months active duty after September 10, 2001.
- Honorably discharged from active duty for a service connected disability after serving at least 30 continuous days after September 10, 2001
- Dependents of eligible veterans qualified for Transfer of Entitlement under the Post-9/11 GI Bill. For more information, please visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.
How to Apply:
The Department of Veteran Affairs is currently accepting applications. By visiting their website, you can learn about the application process and complete and submit the application form (VA Form 22-1990). Veteran Affairs will then determine your eligibility. If accepted, you will receive a Certificate of Eligibility. Once you receive your certificate, please contact Robert Rahni at 914-773-3385, or at email@example.com (fax: 914-989-8789).
|Pace University was selected by G.I. Jobs magazine as a Military Friendly School for 2012, an honor awarded to only 15% of all colleges, universities, and trade schools nationwide.|
- Veterans Information
- Future Undergraduate Student Information
- Future Graduate Student Information
- Apply Today
- Request More Information
- Return to Future Students home page