Art Maloney, EdD
- EdD, Teachers College, Columbia University
- CAS, Southern Connecticut State University
- MA. New York University
- BA, Iona College
- ED 629: Assessment and Evaluation
- EDL 637: Curriculum Workshop for School Leaders
- ED 640: Secondary Methods
- Maloney, Arthur T., and Mulvey, Janet, D. (2012). Praeger handbook of faith based schools in the United States, K-12, vol. 2. Chapter 46, Faith based charter Schools, Santa Barbara, CA. in press.
- Maloney, Arthur, T., Mulvey, Janet, D. and Cooper, Bruce, S. (2010). Blurring the lines, charter, public, private and religious schools come together, Charlotte, North Carolina, Information Age Publishing
- Today’s Students Tomorrow’s Teachers Annual Career Development Workshop (2010). Invited speaker. Learning styles for new teachers. Pleasantville, New York
- Fordham University Doctoral Residency Presentation. (2009).Invited speaker. Understanding public and religious attitudes in education. New York, New York
- Coalition of Essential Schools, Annual Meeting. (2009). What we Learned from students in a new urban public high school and how it shaped the future. New Orleans, LA.
- Professional Development School National Conference (2009) Notes on a successful urban high school partnership. Daytona Beach, Florida