Emily Polidore Reese
Emily B. Polidore Reese, PhD
Associate Professor & Coordinator for New York Teaching Fellows
Phone: (212) 346-6958
- PhD, Columbia University, National Center for Children and Families
- MA, The New School of Social Research
- MS, Bank Street College of Education
- BA, Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Selected Publications & Presentations
- Early Parental Warmth as a Mediator for Declarative Memory Development (2013 - In Progress).
- Parental Warmth as a Moderator of Maternal Depression Effects on Hippocampal Memory Development of Young Children (2013 - In Progress).
- Early Parental Nurturance and its Later Influence on Prefrontal Cortex Dependent Memory, New Orleans, Fall 2012.