- MS, Brooklyn College
- BA, Pace University
- TCH 201: Education1: Understanding Schools,
- TCH 350: Methods: Mathematics Interdisciplinary, (Grades 1-6), (Collaboration with DOE Special Education Teacher & Pace University Campus Based Inclusion Program),
- TCH 420: Methods: An Integrated Approach to Science, (Grades 1-6)
- TCH 440: Methods: An Integrated Approach to Social Studies, (Grades 1-6)
- TCH 490: Literacy: Children’s Literature
- TCH 495 & TCH 498: Student Teaching Seminar (Team Instructor)
Presentations & Workshops
- “Holding Hands Together in Early Childhood Inclusive Settings," Interactive workshop. New York State Association for the Education of Young Children (NYSAEYC) Conference, Verona, NY. April 4-6, 2013
- “Cutting Edge Technology: Teaching with Avatars” with Dr. Janet Mulvey. The Partnership for After School Education Annual Conference. Pace University, New York City Campus. July 18, 2011.
- “Inclusion: Blending a World of Friendship” with Teri Buch. The New York State Association for the Education of Young Children. The Rye Town & Renaissance Westchester Hotel, New York. April 28-30, 2011.
- “It All Adds Up Math in the Inclusive Classroom” Presentation with Teri Buch. The Childcare Resources of Rockland Conference, Suffern, New York. November 6, 2010.
- “Isn’t it Great to Collaborate: An Authentic Team Teaching Model Theories and Approaches” Presentation with Teri Buch. New York City Association for the Education of Young Children. New York, New York. October 15-16, 2010.
- "There’s Nothing Elusive about Being Inclusive” Poster Session with Teri Buch. New York State Council for Exceptional Children Annual Convention. Saratoga Springs, New York. October 8-9, 2010.
- “There’s Nothing Elusive about Being Inclusive: A Yearning for Teaching and Learning in Early Childhood Classroom Settings” Presentation with Teri Buch. New York State Association for the Education of Young Children Annual State Conference, Verona, New York. April 29-May 1 2010.
Professional Service and Outreach
- The New York Times, Schools for Tomorrow Conference: Bringing Technology into the Classroom, The Times Center, New York, New York. September 22, 2011.
- Using & Interpreting Data from NYS ELA & Math Exams, Westchester BOCES Professional Development Video Conference. May & July 2011.
- Teaching All Kinds of Minds Institute, Rockland BOCES: Understanding learning profiles of students and instructional methodologies. June 6-8, 2011.
- School of Education – Informal professional development: Teaching with Avatars. May & June, 2011.
- Pace University Center for Teaching and Learning with Technology (CTLT) Professional Development Day. January 2011.
- Pace University Center for Teaching and Learning with Technology (CTLT) Professional Development, BlackBoard Training. August 2010
- “UbD by the Sea an Understanding by Design Users Conference” attended professional development workshops, Long Branch, New Jersey. July 6-9, 2010.
- “Autism Integrating Genes, Brain and Behavior 23rd Annual International Symposium, NYC” Invited Educator. January 15, 2010.
- National Association for the Education of Young Children, Active Member, 2002 – Present.
- Co- Counselor with Dr. Kathryn DeLawter, 2001 – Present.
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, Active Member, 1997 – Present.
- Kappa Delta Pi, An International Honor Society in Education, Pace University Psi Eta Chapter, Installed as Member 1997, 1997 – Present.
- Phi Delta Kappa, Professional Fraternity in Education, Pace University Active Member, 1997 – Present.
- Pace University Distinguished Service Award for the NYC Campus, 2010.