CyberStorm Cybersecurity Conference
CyberStorm: Cybersecurity in Business Conference at Pace University
Register before September 15 for early bird tickets!
Join the Business Council of Westchester and Pace University for the inaugural cybersecurity conference CyberStorm: Cybersecurity in Business on Friday, October 6, 2017. The conference will be held in Willcox Hall at Pace University’s Pleasantville campus from 8am until 2:30pm.
The conference will be held on Pace University’s Westchester campus and include breakfast and lunch keynotes, panels, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities.
Topics over the course of the day will center around the current climate in cybercrime and cybersecurity today on a business, government, and national level.
Pace University students can attend the conference for free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1 to register.
Cybersecurity keynote speakers and panelists
We are very excited to have Cy Vance and Timothy T. Lunderman providing their unique perspectives on cybersecurity today.
High profile and industry-leading panelists include:
- Marene Allison, VP & Chief Information Security, Johnson and Johnson
- Venkata Ramdas Avasarala, Head of Cybersecurity Sales, North America, Tata Consultancy Services
- John Bandler, Founder of Bandler Law Firm PLLC, Adjunct Professor, Elisabeth Haub School of Law, Pace University
- Adam Bosnian, Executive Vice President, Global Business Development, CyberArk
- Nicholas Donofrio, IBM Fellow Emeritus & IBM Executive VP, Innovation and Technology (Ret.)
- William Hayes, Executive Director, Office of the Westchester District Attorney
- Jeremy M. Kroll, President, CEO, and Co-Founder, K2 Intelligence
- Richard Lehman, Vice President, CISSP CISM, BNY Mellon Information Security
- Thomas Linehan, EVP-Director, BankUnited
- Bill Moylan MSc, DFCP, CISSP, Senior Director, Cyber Investigations, Kroll Cyber Security LLC
- Alexander N.M. Niejelow, Senior VP, Cyber Security Coordination & Advocacy, MasterCard
- Yigal Rechtman, CPA, CFE, CITP, CISM, Managing Member, Rechtman CPA PLLC
- Josh Stabiner, Chief Information Security Officer & Head of Technology Infrastructure, Pine River Capital Management LP
Tickets available now
All Pace University students can attend the conference for free! Email email@example.com by October 1 to register.
Early bird tickets available until September 15 for just $75.
After September 15, tickets will be $105.