Info For New Adjuncts
Congratulations on your appointment to Pace University's Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
Human Resources/Payroll paperwork must be completed in order to ensure that your appointment is properly documented and that you are compensated in a timely manner.
1) Paperwork to be submitted to the Dean's Office includes:
- Original faculty application
- Original transcript or verification of highest degree earned bearing the University seal
- Two or three letters of recommendation
2) Paperwork to be submitted to the Human Resources Services Office in New York City or Pleasantville includes:
- New Hire Verification Form (from your school/department)
- Social Security Card
- Original documents that establish your identity and employment and eligibility such as a United States passport, an alien registration card, a valid visa (F1, J1 or H1) or driver's license and birth certificate. Contact the Dean’s Office or Human Resources for other acceptable documents.
- Certificate indicating that you have completed the Preventing Sexual Harassment training found at http://newmedialearning.com
Human Resources is open from 9am to 5pm at the following locations:
New York City
156 William Street, 5th floor
New York, NY
Briarcliff, NY 10510