Master of Science (MS)
The Internet has reshaped the way we interact with the world around us—from movies and music to education and personal banking. The Internet is also changing constantly; as new technologies are developed, the capabilities of the Internet continue to grow and evolve. There are myriad industries looking for knowledgeable individuals and, in order to meet these needs, the MS in Internet Technology offers a broad education with a focus on one of the web's most exciting areas: cybersecurity.
Take your education to the next level and become a highly-attractive prospect for a multitude of businesses, from industry giants to exciting start-ups. Internet technology is an ever-expanding field, and the MS in Internet Technology is an effective way to make your way in.
- Master of Science in Internet Technology
- Duration: 2 years
- 30 credits required
- Core Requirements: 9 credits
- Concentration Requirements: 12 credits
- Electives: 6 credits
- Capstone Project: 3 credits
- Computer and Internet Forensics
- Design and Programming of User Interfaces
- Web Server Setup, Configuration, and Security Issues
- Internet marketing
- Network administration