DPS for Computing and IT Professionals
Welcome from the Program Chair
You are in the midst of an exciting age of technological innovation.
And you are not alone. The competition is strong, and the pace is fast. To succeed, you need to stand out, adapt quickly to emerging technologies, and then apply them to your profession.
In response to your needs as an active IT professional, we have created a unique doctoral program. Through part-time study, you can earn a Doctor of Professional Studies in Computing in three years.
We are eager to share our opportunities with you. During the course of your doctoral study, you will be able to:
- expand your knowledge base across applied computer science, information systems, software engineering, telecommunications and emerging information technologies
- develop solid, working relationships with other students from a wide range of computer-related backgrounds
- integrate the academic and professional aspects of computing
- research and write an original dissertation
- apply what you have learned to your professional environment and to your aspirations for the future
All of these accomplishments will enhance your marketability as a highly skilled and experienced IT professional, and, upon completion of this journey, you will emerge a leader.
Dr. Fred Grossman