Our online schedule is immediately responsive and provides accurate, timely information about what is offered and when.
Search the Class Schedule
Here are a few tips for those new to searching the schedule:
- You must always select a single term as the first search criteria. After you have searched in one term and want to find out about courses offered in another term, you must go back to the first page in the search process and select the new term by clicking on the 'New Search' link at the bottom of the schedule search page.
- You must select at least one subject to submit to the search form. If you are unsure as to which subject or if you are selecting multiple criteria, it is a good idea to select all subjects. Select all subjects by holding down the shift key while you click on the first item in the subject list and scroll down and click on the last. You may also hold down the shift key while clicking on the first item then hold down the down arrow to highlight the remainder of the list.
- Sessions are defined as follows:
- Day: classes beginning between 9:00 a.m. and 3:59 p.m.
- Earlybird: classes beginning early in the morning and finishing by 9:00 a.m.
- Evening: classes beginning after 4:00 p.m.
- Weekend: classes held on Saturday or Sunday