University Procedures for Co-Sponsored Events
The event requester from the internal University unit completes the online co-sponsored application. Once the co-sponsored application is submitted, such application will be electronically routed to the relevant authorized University official (typically, the Dean/Vice President) for review and approval.
Approved Co-sponsored events
- Automatic notification will be sent by electronic mail to the internal University unit.
- Upon receipt the internal University unit will initiate the space request, via the University’s web viewer
- The Special Events co-sponsored events coordinator Matilda McClean, Director of Academic Events, will route the approved application to the appropriate R25 scheduler
- The R25 scheduler will review the space request via the web viewer and inform the requester if space is available
- The Office of Special Events will liaise with the internal University unit to obtain the required information (including facilities, ed media, food service, security)
- The internal University unit will provide the Office Special Events all pertinent information to execute the event
- The Office of Special Events will prepare the appropriate co-sponsored event agreement and confirmation letter
Declined Co-sponsored Events
- Automatic notification is emailed to the internal University unit
- The internal University unit will contact the external organization and inform them that it will be treated as an external client of the University
- The internal University unit notifies firstname.lastname@example.org of the external client’s decision whether to proceed
- If the external client wishes to proceed to use Pace facilities, the co-sponsored events coordinator will route the information to Kristen Vinciguerra, Associate Director of Special Events