Off Campus Housing
While attending Pace University, moving off campus out on your own may be the next step in your college career. The resources here are meant to assist you in this next step.
If you are not living at home with family, we do have a list of rentals to assist you in your decision to move off campus. Please note that the Office of Dean for Students or Pace University has no personal or financial connection to these listings and we do not investigate or certify the safety of the rental properties, the business practices of the landlords, or any other aspect of these listings. This is merely a listing of rental properties in the local area that the landlords have advised us are available for student rental, and is posted to our website solely for the convenience of our students.
1. It is the responsibility of the renter and tenant (the students) to determine the suitability of any rental agreement.
2. Please remember to be a good neighbor. Make note of the noise ordinances in the area you are residing. Also, please note that the Guiding Principles of Conduct do apply to your conduct off campus. For more information visit the university’s Guiding Principles of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures on page 95 in our on line student handbook (www.pace.edu/student-handbook).
3. If you move into an off campus apartment or house, be sure the smoke detectors are working and that you also have carbon monoxide (CO) detectors. If you do not have smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors please notify your landlord. Additionally, in order to stay safe please review the following publications published by the NY State Department.
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Prevention – Smoke Alarms
- Fire prevention – Home Safety Checklist
- Fire prevention – Smoking
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Fire Safety - Exit drills in the home
4. Additionally please remember there are still great dining options available to you on campus. You may want to get a smaller meal plan and/or increase flex dollars so you can use your card at many off campus destinations.
The Dean for Students Office manages the Off Campus Housing list. If you have any questions about this list please contact Sasha-Gay Scott in the Dean's office at 914.773.3351 or email@example.com. Only rentals in Westchester County will be listed.
Dean for Students Office