Looking for information about orientation? Exclusively search our website for it!
The Center for Student Development and Campus Activities is looking for a group of mature, dedicated and energetic undergraduate leaders to assist with implementing Orientation programs for the summer. Orientation Leaders serve as resources for students who are making the transition from their previous environment to the diverse academic, intellectual and social culture of the University. Orientation Leaders are expected to possess a specific body of knowledge about the University acquired through training and experience. They must be interested and skillful in sharing this information with Orientation participants. Selection to the team of Orientation leaders is a unique honor and a rewarding opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Exhibit leadership potential and experience
- Good academic standing, with a minimum grade point average of 2.5
- Good judicial standing with no current serious judicial sanctions
- Knowledge of and commitment to the mission of the University
- Demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of team members, students and their families.
- Must be open minded and willing to step outside of their comfort zone
- Willingness to identify, connect, and retain students of Pace University
- Demonstrate a desire to learn about the University’s community, programs, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a record of flexibility, responsibility and willingness to assist others
- Have the skill to handle stress
- Have the ability to speak publicly in front of large groups of people
- Be an Ambassador on behalf of the University
- You must be a registered full-time undergraduate student in Fall 2013
Position Interest Meetings
Meet at W621 on one of the following days:
- Monday, December 10 @ 12:20PM
- Tuesday, December 11 @ 3:30PM
- Tuesday, January 29 @ 3:30PM
- Wednesday, January 30 @ 12:20PM
- Tuesday, February 5 @ 3:30pm
In order to apply you must attend one interest meeting
Applications Avalible Online
December 17, 2012 --Click here for application:
Applications Submission Deadlinie
Friday, February 8, 2013
Mandatory Interview Day
Saturday, February 23, 2013:10am-5pm. Location TBA
Saturday, March 3, 2013
For more information please email Carmela Oniszko at email@example.com.