The Orientation Leader is responsible to assist students and their families make the transition into Pace University. As an Orientation Leader you will provide information and new opportunities for academic and personal growth.
As part of the Orientation staff you will collaborate with your peers to create innovative programming to engage and connect students to the university and their new classmates and facilitate group discussions on important topics related to college life. This vigorous position requires individuals who are open minded, energetic, creative, composed, and passionate about Pace.
In exchange for your relentless effort and dedication you will increase your interpersonal and communication skills, learn time management techniques, become a talented event planner, and gain conflict resolution strategies all while building relationships with campus administrators.
- Must be a currently registered, full-time Pace University student
- 2.75 G.P.A. or better with at least 30 credits completed before summer 2016 and must be returning for the fall 2016 Academic Year
- Good judicial standing with no current serious judicial sanctions
- Complete Application, submit Professional Recommendation Letters, and Resume via Online Application
- Attend the Mandatory Interview on Friday, April 1, 2016 if selected based on application and requirements
- Facilitate small group interactions on various topics at Orientation.
- Facilitate small activities for new students through direct involvement.
- Work collaboratively with other Orientation Leaders and staff to develop, prepare, implement, and evaluate the Orientation programs.
- Communicate and uphold Pace University policies and any special rules or guidelines that apply specifically to Orientation
Applications will be available in the Fall.
SDACA Student Associate