main navigation
my pace
Student Development NYC

Space Reservations

To reserve a space on campus you must be affiliated with a recognized organization on campus.


  1. Student submits request here.
  2. The request is then put into "draft" mode.
  3. The request form is reviewed by a SDACA staff memeber, changed to "tentative" mode, and is requested though a database program called R25.
  4. Once the request is sent through Special Events confirms that there is no conflicting events in the same space.
  5. Space is confirmed or denied.


If you have any questions regarding your space at any point in time, either:

  1. E-mail: (always include your event reference number in any correspondence)

  2. Call: (212) 346-1590