Setters Leadership House (SLH)
Live with like-minded leaders who want to make a difference!
The Setters Leadership House is open to first-year students at Pace University's Pleasantville campus. Students accepted into this program will live together on our Briarcliff campus, participating in community service activities and various leadership development workshops to allow students to discover and develop their own unique skillsets and talents!
- Candidates must complete application by deadline Applications for SLH Cohort #3 (Fall 2015) are due Friday, June 19th by 5pm
- Have a 3.0 (85 or above) grade point average from High School.
- Willingness to live on campus for the first year.
- Live together at Hillside House on the Briarcliff campus.
- Attend the Setters Leadership Core Retreat (August 24-26, 2015)
- Have demonstrated commitment to leading and making an impact both in their schools and local community.
- Desire to improve on one’s leadership ability and to apply the leadership lessons learned on campus and beyond.
What will I gain from the Setters Leadership and Service House?
- Personal Development and Self Awareness
- Networking Skills
- Learn How to Inspire Others
- Practical and Interactive Education in Leadership
- Ongoing Service to Others